Beginner class- start here
- http://swirlstats.com/students.html (Highly recommended) (Definitely do this one first!!)
- http://www.statmethods.net/ A fantastic walkthrough of the R language (Jon Shuker Stamp of Approval)
Other Beginner classes to look at
- Introduction to R for Data Science -edX
- http://swcarpentry.github.io/r-novice-inflammation/ Software Carpentry R Classes
- http://www.cookbook-r.com/Basics/ A Cookbook of simple tasks – A good place to head after SwirlStats course
- https://github.com/mozillascience/studyGroupLessons/labels/R Another good place to head after SwirlStats. Has specific instructions and intros for common packages aka Biomart and GIS mapping
- https://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Short-refcard.pdf Short reference card for R language.
- https://github.com/gregmalcolm/python_koans/wiki A repository to help you to Learn Python through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- https://www.coursera.org/specializations/jhudatascience Data Science Specialization (10 courses)
- http://sux13.github.io/DataScienceSpCourseNotes/ Data Science Specialization Course Notes
- (If you are a Griffith Staff/Student) Learning@Griffith has an R organization ENV_R_STATS
Starting to get the hang of it? Check these pages out!
- Seascape Models
- R Open Science
Need help (Don’t forget, you can always come to hacky hour)
Cheat sheets for you
R Studio Server available upon request (EXTERNAL TO GRIFFITH UNI)
Please note this R Studio is not backed up and you are responsible for any data put on there. This data sits outside of Griffith University infrastructure and is for use at your own risk. For any inquiries, please contact the GVL support.